Acrylic and viscose flecks of bright colors are splattered across this black heather wool. The black heather is deeply saturated, and the tweeds are bright crayon colors. Looks great not only with black coats, but also on red or navy.
Magnum Tweed is a great addition to the Magnum Wool family. The little flecks of color add enthusiasm to the otherwise single color, single ply, Peruvian Wool. Magnum Tweed is a single ply, nearly 100% Peruvian Highland wool. 5% is a acrylic/viscose blend which are the accent flecks. It is a super bulky weight of 2 stitches per inch! Makes wonderfully thick felted containers and kitty beds. Your projects will fly off the needles and you'll be done before you know it. This yarn continues to be very popular winter after winter.
- Fiber Content: 95% Wool, 3.5% Acrylic, 1.5% Viscose
- Weight: 250 g / 8.82 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 123 yds / 112.5 m
- Size:  Super Bulky
- Knitting Needle Size: US 15 - 17 / 10.0 - 12.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 6 - 8 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Product of: Peru
- Put Up: Hank