Cascade Yarn - Longwood Sport Stripe - Baltimore 513
Baltimore - black, purple. Longwood Sport Stripe evolves into large sections of colors. It has good body and great bounce. Cables just pop, hats are stretchy and over-sized sweaters retain their shape. A great choice for knit or crocheted baby cocoons. This 100% extra fine merino wool yarn is so soft and squishy with incredible stitch definition. Extra-fine Merino is a super premium wool used in the highest quality knits. Longwood Sport is a cable ply constructed yarn in gorgeous solid colors and is machine washable, so it's a fantastic choice for kids' garments, baby items, light sweaters, shawls and almost anything else.
- Composition: 100% Extra Fine Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 273 yds / 250 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5 - 6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: 6 HOOK / 4.00 mm (7 HOOK / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 17 sc = 4" (10 cm) (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cool - Gentle Cycle. Tumble Dry Cool.
- Skein: Pull
Lace Stole is Cascade's Easy (Crochet) Cable Lace Stole.