Cherub DK Multi is a brilliant blend of nylon and acrylic, super soft and perfect for anyone who is sensitive to natural fibers. Great for baby-wear and children, this yarn will happily pop in and out of the wash. Available in a wonderful range of Cascade colors, this yarn can be used for any of your DK projects. Match it with one or more of the Cascade Yarns' Cherub DK solids for zip!
- Composition: 55% Nylon, 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 180 yds / 165 m
- Size: - Light DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5, 3.5 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: F/5, 3.75 mm (G/6, 4.25 mm, 7, 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 18 sc = 4" (10 cm), (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Skein: Pull
- Care: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like the softness of this yarn and that it doesn't split easily. But I can't get the stated gauge without going up 2 needle sizes and then don't like the looseness of the stitches. Don't now know if I'll use it as I intended.