Cascade Yarns - Heritage Wave - Plume 501
Just as its name says, Heritage Wave gently flows from one color to another in one, single, long wave. Heritage Wave is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and nylon. Heritage Wave is the newest in our Heritage line and with the amazing stitch definition combined with the color combinations throughout the yarn at 437 yards, this yarn is great for one skein projects, such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx. Yardage: 437 yds / 399.6 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C / 2.75 mm (D / 3.25 mm, E / 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 25 sc = 4" (10 cm) (23 sc = 4" (10 cm), 22 sc = 4" (10 cm)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.