Cascade 220 Superwash Effects - Denim 03
220 Superwash Effects is heavily splattered tonal shades of fun. The yarn is Cascade's 220 Superwash, which is known for its popularity for knit or crochet projects such as blankets, hats, scarves and clothing item. I do recommend this yarn for beginner knitters and crocheters. The twist is good, and will hold textured stitches well. A single crocheted fabric, with this yarn, will product a thick, soft, thermal type of hand. Which is great for blankets and clothing items such as hooded jackets and cardigans. Just about any knit or crochet project with this yarn is sure to be a success.
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 220 yds / 200 m
- Size:  DK
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 / 4.0 - 4.5 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 5 – 5.5 sts = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: G / 4.25 mm (7 / 4.50 mm, H / 5.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc = 4"
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low