There are no products listed under this category.
Eucalan No Rinse Wool Wash
- Gentle cleanser & condition
- Recommended for all fine fabrics
- Saves time, water & money
- Is 100% Biodegradable
- May be used in automatic washer
- Requires no Rinsing
- Contains no detergents or phosphates
- Is concentrated
- Contains Eucalyptus, Grapefuit or Lavender, both natural moth and flea inhibitors
- Contains Lanolin - a natural conditioner, reducing static and controlling wrinkles
Lanolin Enriched Concentrates available in tradition Eucalan and now new Lavender! A true "no rinse" product excellent for washing delicates such as wool, cashmere, silk, linen and so on. Contains eucalan or lavender which inhibit moth and fleas. Perfect for spot cleaning rugs, needlepoint, upholstery, even sheepskin rugs and seat covers because of its no rinse properties. Regular soap products remove the lanolin leaving wool dull and lifeless. Angora in particular becomes sticky and matted. Eucalan conditions the wool and restores the lanolin to the fibers, leaving it soft and fragrant free.